The action is part of Operation Bottom Dollar, an enforcement and consumer education effort focusing on such business, which have proliferated during the recession. The FTC now has taken court action against 11 employment-related operations during the past year, and is seeking permanent court orders that will allow them to get restitution for consumers.
You can READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE.
- Online logos are lure for work-at-home schemes
- Man Admits to Running Work-at-Home Scam
- Sunbelt Blog: U.S. FTC shuts down work from home scammers
- Two New Work-at-Home Re-Shipping Scams
- Beware some work-from-home scams